The Construction Activity in EUROPE
FIEC, the European Construction Industry Federation, publishes since many years a document giving information about construction activity in Europe. 26 countries are analysed individually and the European Union as a whole under the following headings:
- General overview (general economic situation, general economic policy, Government policies in relation to the construction industry)
- Overall construction activity (incl. employment)
- New housebuilding
- Renovation and maintenance of residential buildings
- Non-residential building
- Construction abroad
The statistics are expressed in percentages (and some in real figures) and are classified as follows:
- Investment in construction;
- Per cent variation of production in real terms on previous year (in the following sectors: total construction, building, new house-building, rehabilitation and maintenance, non residential, non residential private, non residential public, civil engineering);
- Employment (in thousands).
The data are given over a period of 10 years. The forecasts are valid for up to one year.
To order the Statistical Report, please fill in and return the order form to: email@example.com