- Despite the high levels of unemployment observed in the EU, in several Member States construction companies are confronted with difficulties in finding the right workers with the right skills.
- The main goals of the project will be to define and identify existing and anticipated skill needs in the construction industry, to elaborate and define learning units, with the use of ECVET principles, that could be integrated in formal VET programmes or used as training courses.
- Erasmus+ - Sector Skills Alliances
- (European Commission)
- Start: November 2016
- End: 31/01/2020
- Presentation of several outcomes of the project
- Information available below, together with SKILLCO Newsletters
For further information contact the coordinator
Valentina Kuzma (SLO- CCIS CCBMIS) email@example.com