JOIN the Pact !
Click here : CommiTment's form
The Pact was initiated by the European Commission in the framework of the “EU Skills Agenda”, and developed by FIEC and EFBWW, together with EBC, to mobilise concerted efforts among private and public stakeholders for quality investment in Vocational and Educational Training (VET).
Discover the Pact for Skills in Construction HERE
This initiative aims at upskilling and reskilling the construction workforce in particular as regards green and digital skills. It will benefit the European construction sector and up to 3 million of its workers across the EU.
Stakeholders' commitments will revolve around 5 key principles:
1. Building strong partnerships, including with VET institutions;
2. Monitoring occupational supply/demand and anticipating KSC needs;
3. Working against discrimination;
4. Attracting more young people and women in the sector;
5. Promoting a culture of lifelong learning for all, supported by adapted incentives.